Trail Tech Endurance II Kit
Introducing Endurance II, the follow-up to Trail Tech's Endurance motorcycle speedometer. Building on the feature set of the popular Endurance meter, Endurance II adds a full-time back light and hardwired power connection. The latest concept in motorsport on-board computation. A combined effort from experts in software, electronics, and mechanical design - each feature of this 4th generation product is carefully crafted and constructed with the enthusiast in mind.
Fully Functional Motorcycle Speedometer:
- Made from top-end materials with quality and ease of use in mind.
- Current speed.
- Average speed.
- Maximum speed.
- Full-time, bright backlight.
- Two independent trip odometers.
- Odometer (track total miles).
- Riding time.
- Trip time - stopwatch.
- Accumulated riding time (track total hours).
- Maintenance reminder (trigger from Hours or ODO).
- Increment / decrement trip distance function.
- For a complete installation, kit also includes: Magnetic sensor, wheel sensor, mount, and power lead.
- Speed range ("SPD" on display): 0 - 199 KPH/MPH.
- Maintenance reminder range ("Oil/Care" on display): 0 - 9999 KM/M.
- Distance range ("DST" on display): 0 - 19999 KM or M.
- Accumulated run time range ("ART" on display): 0 - 9999 hours.
- Odometer range ("ODO" on display): 0 - 199999 KM or M.
- External power input: 9 - 300 VAC / 9 - 50 VDC (No polarity requirements).
- Internal battery: 3V CR2032.
- Battery life: 1 year.
- Power wire: Red / black 20-gauge wire.
- Backlight: L.E.D. group.
- Screen: 63.8 x 17.6 mm (2.5 x 0.69").
- Physical dimensions (WxHxD): 104.76 x 40.91 x 26.8 mm (4.12 x 1.6 x 1.17").
- Physical weight: 3.9 ounces (110 grams).
- Operation temperature: 0 - 60°C (32 - 140°F).
- Storage temperature: -20 - 80°C (0 - 175°F).