JCR SPEED SHOP Honda CRF450X Baja Night Prerunner
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
Day or night, conquer the toughest terrain on earth with a purpose-built JCR Speed Shop CRF450X. This motorcycle has all the necessary improvements to confidently take an all-day ride into the night.
With 30 years of racing experience and dozens of major championships, we know what it takes to make a bike perform and endure extreme off-road adventures.
We start with a brand-new Honda CRF450X and strip it to the frame. We then build it up to perfection using the best race-proven parts and our Baja-winning engine and suspension modifications.
The JCR SPEED SHOP Baja Night Prerunner includes the following parts and procedures:
- Pro Circuit stage two suspension mods with JCR spec valving
- Seal Savers on front forks
- BRP billet chain guide
- JCR Swingarm mods: Add gussets to chain guide mounts
- Pro Circuit T-5 stainless steel JCR spec exhaust
- Renthal TwinWall handlebars- crossbar removed
- Renthal sprockets
- Acerbis skid plate
- BRP upper triple clamp & handlebar clamp
- Scott's steering stabilizer & frame bracket
- Trail Tech speedometer/odometer
- Odometer wheel spacer conversion kit
- JCR smog pump removal
- JCR race replica billet camshaft
- JCR carburetor mods & jetting
- JCR airbox mods
- JCR engine vent kit
- Acerbis 4.1 gallon fuel tank
- Heat-shielded fuel lines
- 150 watt stator: racelight-ready
- DC output rectifier/regulator with automatic switching
- Baja Designs Squadron Pro LED headlight
- JCR Speed Shop graphics kit
- Acerbis hand guards
- Engine hour meter
- Hinson billet clutch cover
- IMS foot pegs
- Zeta billet accessories kit: Red anodized engine plugs, master cylinder covers, brake hose clamp and axle blocks
- Bib Mousse front tire insert
- JCR Speed Shop complete motorcycle prep: All chassis bearings lubed, all fasteners prepped with compound, wiring harness streamlined, radiators modified, all components torqued to spec.
Please contact us for exact pricing- every bike we build is slightly different.